A complete dental care plan for just £13.00 per month
Many patients worry about the unforeseen costs of dental treatment – so here at Taptonville House Dental in Sheffield, we’ve come up with a membership plan that enables you to spread these costs across the year with affordable monthly direct debits.
Signing up means you pay a fixed monthly fee that includes all your essential dental care, along with discounts on certain treatments and worldwide emergency cover. Knowing that your dental care is paid for makes you less likely to skip appointments, and therefore less likely to require invasive and costly treatments.
Peace of mind and great oral health – what’s not to love?
Regular dental appointments (two per year), providing:
- Clinical examination
- Checking for signs of oral cancer
- Small x-rays when necessary
- Reduced private fees compared to non-members
- Worldwide accident and trauma insurance to protect against the cost of unforeseen accidental damage
- Emergency call out insurance should you need to call a dentist in an emergency anywhere in the world
A complete oral hygiene plan for just £8.00 per month
Our hygiene plan is a really cost-effective way of enjoying great oral health and a bright, white smile all year long, with prices starting from just £5.50 a month! It’s especially useful if you’re one of our NHS patients, because hygiene appointments are not covered by the NHS – and also if you’ve had extensive dental work, such as restorations or implants, which require you to see a hygienist more frequently.
Regular hygiene appointments (two per year) to provide:
- Scale and polish
- Periodontal advice
- Preventive techniques to reduce decay and gum disease